6.17.2005

3:03 am + dialup = blogging loopiness

Just a quick post to let everyone know that I (finally) did some more work on the wedding website! It's not totally finished; mostly b/c I need some input from Dani on some stuff. Also, I'm at my parents' house (It seems like they're the last people on the earth with dialup), so I'm waiting to upload more pictures til I'm back home ridin' the broadband.

Oh, my first week of summer school was great; you're so kind to ask. I learned more in my first week of Drawing II than I did in an entire semester of Drawing I. My professor actually explains a technique, demonstrates it, then lets us practice it as he walks around the room, sharing constructive criticism! It's a revolutionary concept! He's actually teaching!! I also will survive my PE class. The professor is really nice, and I don't think she's going to torture us or anything.

Anyway, I'm back in the H.C. (um, Howell County) for Dani's wedding shower tonight. It was fun; lots of talkative females and great food. She got tons of cool stuff; mostly for her kitchen. Look! I had my dear friend Amanda take pictures for me with my new camera:

Forget the pictures. I forgot it would take 3 hours to upload 3 pictures. I'll post them Sunday. Sorry to get your hopes up. In the meantime, go check out the wedding website.