1.07.2005

Can you send a belated Christmas card?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to my very few (but treasured) readers!

Sorry I haven't posted in so long; I was first busy with finals, then I was at my parents' house for the holidays, stuck in dial-up heck. It was too much of a pain to sign on and tie up the phone lines anytime anything brilliant came to mind.

Thanks for asking, yes, I did enjoy the break from school. I didn't do anything too exciting, just hung out with my family and friends. We had several game nights. I made two stunning last-minute comebacks to become the Trivial Pursuit AND Balderdash Champions of Christmas 2004. However, my dad absolutely crushed my mom and I in Scrabble on New Year's Eve. Yes, I spent New Year's Eve playing Scrabble with my parents. One of my New Year's Resolutions is to spend New Year's Eve 2005 with people who don't remember New Year's Eve 1979.