10.26.2004

Game 3

OK, OK, I know I haven't been blogging every day. (Not that anyone is reading this.) I just may have some thoughts during Game 3. First, did Martina McBride not kick butt on the National Anthem? I still have goosebumps and tears in my eyes! Go Cards!

7:49 PM: WHO is picking the music for the montages before and after commercials? It's like they grabbed a copy of "Best of Lame 70s Soft Rock" and are going straight through the playlist. They need to remember that no matter how appropriate the words of the song are, if no one recognizes it, it doesn't matter. Plus, you've got to capture the excitement and intensity of the World Series. Nothing I've heard so far has done that. Write Fox Sports and complain... I did.

8:38 PM: WHY SOUP, WHY???? I'm an completely unathletic GIRL and I could have made it to to home plate!! I can't look...

11:30 PM: It didn't get any better after Suppan's screw-up. Although, Larry Walker's homer in the ninth gave me a slight glimmer of hope. It is the BoSox we are playing, after all.